Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Goldie’s Revelation: ‘My Favourite Séx Position’

Goldie is in the building. The controversial ‘Touch my Body’ singer, who is signed to Kennis Music recently spoke to online radio Zoodrums regarding her image, her relationships with other artistes in the industry, and even answered some naughty questions. You’ll enjoy it…

Let me start by asking what is your least favourite séxual position?

I wouldn’t know because I haven’t tried one that I didn’t like yet, so if I did try one that I didn’t like, I would…

So what’s your favourite séx position?

 I think I’m very old school…hmmm. The missionary style…

No. That’s wrong. Goldie is not allowed to do it the Missionary style.

 I’m not?

You are not. You are Goldie, you are crazy. You wear all these outlandish out fits and people are supposed to go like ‘What the hell’ when they look at you.

We are really the timid ones in the end.

Really?

(Laughs) Don’t get the wrong impression…(laughs) Everybody thinks I’m this monster, let people know that I am boring.
Lmaooo am pretty sure there's more to Naijas' own "Lady Gaga" Goldie *wink

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar