Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Take Me Somewhere 75 and Sunny

I'm having a serious case of tropical wanderlust right now. With the exception of a couple of warm days, it's been cold and wintery, blaaaaaah. And after seeing some of my favorite bloggers in the tropics soaking up the sun and laying out on the beautiful beaches overlooking the turquoise waters I need a Caribbean escape ASAP! So to ease my need for palm trees and coconuts I've taken to the corners of the Internet to find a few beachy, vacation pieces that I need to have before I travel anywhere tropical. 


Pink tank// Sandals// Floral dress// Striped espadrilles// Hat// Asymmetrical skort// Romper// Bangles// Lip pencil// Beach bag// 

Whenever I think beach and vacation I think of white, bright colors like turquoise, blues, pinks and oranges, and  lots of rompers and dresses. The romper, sandals and beach bag I'm lusting over hardcore. I think they're the perfect day at the beach outfit. It's casual but a bit dressy and definitely very tropical. Oh man my need to hit the beach is growing as I type out this post. I think I hear the ocean calling my name.... Travel posts soon? ;)

Where have you been wanderlusting? Any suggestions on where I should go to fulfill my tropical need? Leave me a comment letting me know! 

Happy wanderlusting!




"i need a six month vacation twice a year"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar