Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vogue Italia is taking over my computer.......

A brief rant at Vogue this afternoon.


I cannot speak or read Italian.


This, is a problem for me given that I live in Italy at the moment. So when I decided to read the fashion business pages for the blog, I clearly am going to do that in English. However, the Vogue website keeps changing automatically to Vogue Italia!

Even if I type in vogue.com, it changes. It does my head in! ARGH!

I have to spend time trying to get around this system.

I also have an issue with Topshop.com and their new Euro site. I click on page after page and this annoying orange box tells me to switch sites so I can pay in euro. Like I have spare euro for Topshop right now! As if!

I know this is but a small issue but the Vogue one is deeply annoying. Anyone know how I get around this?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar