Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

L.A. Girl Matte Pigment Gloss in Dreamy


As a lipstick addict, I must say that I don't own a huge number of lip products (ok, I have to define what I mean by huge number).  And yes, I envy the girls who do. And yes, I want to have a big collection of makeup products but let's get real, I know that with a minimum wage and the fact that I am not going to use all these products, my purchases have reduced.  Also, I tend to buy affordable products and I am very pleased with the quality of some affordable brands like the L.A. Girl Cosmetics.


The L.A. Girl Matte Pigment Gloss in Dreamy is not a gloss; it's a thick liquid lipstick so pigmented I have never seen this thickness in a product before. This product is supposed to deliver a rich and intense colour to the lips, and it does.  It is long lasting, lasts up to 6 hours (at least on my lips).  I love the colour which is a brownish orange shade and although I am not a huge fan of orange lips, this one looks lovely on me.  

But sadly, this liquid product must be the driest thing I have ever used on my lips. OMG, I have never experienced such a discomfort.  As soon as you apply the product and it is still liquid, everything is ok.  But minutes later, nightmare! My lips were extremely dry, I used to lick them every 5 seconds to moisten them and I wanted this thing off my lips as soon as possible. 

But for the sake of testing this product out, I left it to see it's performance.  As I said above, it lasted 6 hours on my lips but in the meantime, it started flaking so bad. Also, it was extremely hard to remove, and I notice that when I I swatched it at the back of my hand, I tried to remove it with a makeup removing wipe and it was not easy.



This lip product is a huge disappointment! Have you tried any of these?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar