Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Milan Fashion Week Fall Winter 14.15: Review #1

  -Gucci:


Best livestream ever! I love how we get to watch the backstage crazyness before the show begins. It's very interesting, and we can learn a lot from watching those big professionals doing the models' hair and make-up. And, once again, I loved Gucci's beauty look, so it's good to know how to recreate it myself.
Let's talk about the clothes now...I love them. I loved Gucci's collection last season and I felt like I was the only one. I may be alone again, but I don't really care.
My least favourite part were the animal prints, since I'm not a big fan of those in general.
But the rest of the collection was really pretty. It was very simple shapes-wise, but each outfit had some sort of detail, and that made them special.
My favourite thing? The glasses, which were insanely cute.
























¡El mejor livestream del mundo! Me encanta que podamos ver la locura que hay en el backstage antes de que empiece el desfile. Es muy interesante, y podemos aprender mucho de ver a grandes profesionales haciendo el pelo y el maquillaje de las modelos. Y como una vez más me ha encantado el look de Gucci, es bueno saber como hacerlo yo misma.
Ahora hablemos de la ropa...me encanta. Me encantó la colección pasada de Gucci y siento que estaba yo sola en ese grupo. Puede que vuelva a estar sola, pero me da igual.
La parte que menos me ha gustado es la de los pases con estampados animales, ya que no soy la mayor fan de esos estampados en particular.
Pero el resto de la colección era bonita. Simple en cuanto a formas, pero cada pase tenía algún detalle que lo hacía especial.
¿Mi parte favorita? Las gafas, que eran monísimas.




  -Alberta Ferretti:


Some outfits reminded me a bit of Valentino HC because of the colours and some shapes. And I loved that collection, so I don't mean it as a bad thing.
Some pieces (Elisabeth's coat) were really beautiful, but I didn't really liked the collection as a whole.
















Algunos pases me recordaron a Valentino HC por los colores y las siluetas. Y me gustó esa colección, así que no lo digo a malas.
Algunas piezas (el abrigo que lleva Elisabeth) era precioso, pero no me ha gustado la colección como conjunto.



  -Nº21:


Lots of sparkles, I like that. The rest of the colours were very neutral and dark, so the sparkly details popped even more.
It was all very simple, very Dell'acqua. I liked the see-through details.
















Muchos brillitos, me gusta. El resto de los colores fueron muy neutrales y oscuros, así que los brillitos destacaban más.
Todo era muy simple, muy Dell'acqua. Me gustaron las transparencias.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar