Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Tourist; Jolie's Jewels

I recently watched The Tourist with Angelina Jolie, and I can't say that I loved the movie, it was a bit slow, however, Angelina Jolie's clothing and exquisite jewelry kept my attention.
I love this neutral camel colored dress and shall she is wearing. The gloves make this oh-so elegant. 
How elegant does she look in this gorgeous cowl neck dress and big earrings. I've never been a fan of Jolie, but she definitely pulls off bright red lipstick well. 

Angelina Jolie looks stunning in this black gown and absolutely gorgeous diamond necklace. 
Look how elegant the train on Jolie's gown is. Absolutely stunning. I want this gown! 
Have you seen the tourist? What did you think? Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar