Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Why Harry Styles Thinks Ed Sheeran Needs a Fancier Car

harry styles ed sheeran car adviceHarry Styles knows a thing or two about the finer things in life - and wants his famous friends to enjoy a little luxury too. Take his advice for celeb BFF Ed Sheeran, who he told to take his car choice to the next level.

Harry's giving car advice now? Too. Cute. But will Ed take it?

Harry thinks that Ed's current ride, a Mini Cooper, isn't quite fitting of a celeb of his stature. Ed told The Daily Star (via UnrealityTV) recently that Hazza thinks he should get an Aston Martin. Ed explained, "I give good bonuses. I have my sound guy a Porsche for Christmas...Harry had a right go at me and said, 'I get it, you're relatable, now get an Aston Martin!'"

These two. #FriendshipGoals.
harry styles ed sheeran cute gif


from Cambio http://ift.tt/1fm7cCX
via IFTTT

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar