Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

China Glaze - Don't Make Me Wine


Hi guys ! Hope everyone is having a great week so far, mine got of to a rough start so hopefully things will go a little smoother the rest of the week. 

Today I'm sharing another gorgeous polish from the China Glaze Autumn Night collection. This one is called Don't make me Wine *giggles * I have to admit, this polish I got mainly for it's name, but it's such a gorgeous colour I'm glad to have it in my collection now.

China Glaze Don't Make Me Wine is a gorgeous magenta leaning red colour. I would really recommend this as the perfect date nails colour, it's such a sexy colour. I'm not a red nail polish fan, but this is so much more magenta and the colour just glows. The polish formula is also super pigmented, I could have easily gotten away with one coat, but used two in the photos below. 

Below is two coats of China Glaze Don't Make Me Wine - 

What are your thoughts on this colour ? Whats your go to date night nail polish colour ?

Have a fab Wednesday !!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar