Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mother's Day with Mom


Mother's Day with Mom
On Mom:

On Me:
White Dress// Gold Sandals (with the cutest rope heel!)
Shop the Look:

There are a whole lot of photos in today blog's post so I hope you'll keep scrolling because today's post features one of my absolute favorite people in the entire world: my mom. We are celebrating Mother's Day a bit early here on Summer Wind (it's next Sunday, May 13th!). Scroll down to check out the rest of this post... 

talbots spring 2018

mother's day gift ideas

Talbots wicker bag







Thanks to Talbots, my mom and I headed to their Mt. Lebanon store (in the Galleria) to pick out some pieces to wear for Mother's Day! We had so much fun... we spent several hours in the store. My dad was meeting us for dinner right next door and he ended up coming into Talbots because we were having too much fun (aka taking too long, ha!!).

I know everyone says this about their mom, but my mom is truly wonderful. She is fun, kind, and my best friend. While we are not the same in a lot of ways, as I get older, I see so much of her in me! Our love for shopping started when I was very young and Talbots was and has continued to be one of our all-time favorite brands. 

I wanted to do this post a week early so you have time to shop for your mom or any of the special moms in your life! You can scroll through the widget above to see my favorites! I got my mom these white jeans- which you all know are my absolute favorite!! She tried them on in the store and looked SO good (better than me!). 

It's not often that I actually go to a store to shop. However, there is really something to be said about an in-store experience. Talbots has beautiful stores and it's nice to head in and appreciate the beauty. But what I really think is good to note is that sometimes seeing pieces in person is much better than online! 

In person, you can feel the fabrics, see the textures and better gauge the sizing. While I was in Talbots, I tried on these cropped lounge pants. I wouldn't have known how amazing they were just from online, so it was so nice to be able to try them on and feel how incredibly comfortable and soft they were! I ended up buying a pair in navy!  

We are celebrating Mother's Day at my parent's house. We will have dinner on the back patio as we always have! My grammie also joins us. One of my favorite things about my parent's house is the back patio. I've written about it a lot in the past but it means a lot to spend time out there. It's so calming and beautiful and where we have eaten our meals during the warmer months for years and years!

While we are wearing our outfits on Mother's Day, my mom is also excited to re-wear the outfit for a weekend getaway her and my dad have planned later this month to the Omni Bedford Springs resort! My dad is in a club that has a ball every other year and the ball will be held there. There is a cocktail reception the night before the ball and that is where my mom will wear the outfit next! 

And I'll be wearing my outfit to a winery in a few weeks. There is one not too far from Pittsburgh that is apparently very picturesque! They have a band and a beautiful picnic area so it will fun to get together with friends there! I'll report back as to how it is!

Thank you to Talbots for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar