Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Free your imagination

 The rain has gone.



Skinny waiting by the door.  He can come in but is waiting until he sees me in the kitchen.   He has had breakfast and is now on the boiler asleep.


It is nice to see the sun this morning after all day rain yesterday.


I have nothing to do today.  Yesterday I also had nothing to do but who wants to do anything in the rain?  I had my poetry zoom in the morning but it doesn't seem so good this term.  Perhaps it will get better


I hope you all enjoy reading here  and that you have a nice day.  


And don't do anything you don't want to do.  Chuck the book on the floor, confront your demons, be sensible and enjoy life in the slow lane or the fast lane or no lane, nobody cares how bad you are because they will never know.  Chuck away your nasty sons and daughters to their own devices and live your life.  Take a break in Scotland, take a train and stay away.    Do a Sheila Hancock Evie and disappear.  I think that was her name in the film.   I read so many miserable people and I think just do what you want. 


Like the ballot box, it's private. 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar