Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LOOK BOOKS: River Island January February 2016

 Yea!

I cannot get on board with the seasons right now. While I cannot imagine wanting to wear a bikini because I am freezing in the school I work in right now. I am also bored of all the Christmas gear and want to see some new stuff.

Luckily, River Island has the answer to my problems.

They have  a look book for January/ February time which shows all the lovely stuff coming into the store in the next few months. This is not bikinis  (well not all of it) but it is not slinky Christmas gear either. I have no uses for little sheer black dresses at the moment! That seems to be the only thing I am getting sent lately.

 Is it just me or is that model the image of Kylie Jenner? I am guessing that is not a mistake as the styling is not a million miles away from the Kardashians either.



 I am very tempted by dungarees this year. I love the idea of that loose shirt underneath


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar